SARA for Women Society Board of Directors
Mandy (Mohinder) Padda
All inquiries for the SARA for Women Society Board of Directors contact: email@example.com
We are recruiting society members and board members
We are accepting applications to the SARA for Women Society’s Board of Directors.
- If you are interested in being involved in a feminist action-oriented organization in the Fraser Valley;
- if you want to help and empower vulnerable women and their children;
- if you want to foster a violence-free society;
- if you want to give your time and expertise to improving your community;
then JOIN US.
To become a member click here: SFWS membership
If you’re interested in being on our Board click here for the Board of Directors Application Form.
If you want to volunteer on our Board, please fill in and submit the Board of Directors form, and one of our members will contact you.
What is expected of board members?
Eligible members and potential Directors are people interested in supporting our mission.
- To be eligible to be on the Board of Directors you must be a member in good standing of the SARA for Women Society.
- The Directors meet approximately 10 times a year
- As a Director, you would also be a member of a standing committee such as:
- Contract and Audit,
- Resource development,
- Human Resources,
- Membership and Recruitment,
Appointments are for two-year terms— re-appointable for a maximum of six consecutive years.
All members must sign a confidentiality agreement as well as a conflict of interest agreement.
For further information about applying to the board, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org